Powered by Blogger.

The first post of many?

Thursday 12 January 2012

My name is Rhiannon, which I usually shorten to just Rhii - sets me somewhat apart, you know? In a good but slightly subtle way. Anyway, as I type, I am currently 17 years old and I live in England and I am writing this blog because, whereas in the past I don't stick to my plans AT ALL, I am determined to stick to this one.

Two days ago, I left my sixth form in pursuit of happiness and peace of mind. Everyone's stressed but I did something about it. I'm already cheerier, not even loneliness has hit me ... yet. And now I have a plan - volunteer, work, learn to drive, take a full time course in the autumn or work a couple months more until I age up and reach this strange notion of adulthood.

I want to document this time, to prove to myself I can be productive, I can be mature and I can be the person everyone wants me to be, but my version of it, if you understand what I mean. I don't know if you do, I'm a bit ... different. Sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment