Powered by Blogger.

It's been really long.

Friday 7 December 2012

Really really long. The first of April was my last blog post, when I was in Iceland. Wow okay, let's start again.

After Iceland, where I was the Northern Lights and whales and swam in the Blue Lagoon, I was working in a primary school doing all sorts of things. I went to work with my dad a few times as well to get some work experience. Most notably, I did work experience in Camden with a small production company making current affairs programs for Channel Four and had the time of my life. Since September I've been in full time education, doing a Creative Medic BTEC at college. It's December now, I celebrated my 18th birthday last week.

At college I've made a music video and I'm working on a silent movie type video. Here's the music video.


Sorry it's been forever. I'll probably go and make a post about my Iceland adventures now.

No comments:

Post a Comment