Powered by Blogger.

adventure!

Wednesday 4 December 2013

As a regular reader of my blog, you probably know my involvement with a certain Dan Simpson and a certain musical collective This Venture. Well, this weekend Dan organised a lovely little gig with the title adventure. It was Christmasy and fun and all organised by the bearded boy himself. Well, not entirely by him, that would be insane but I think he's taking most of the credit but is being most humble about it. I think I've expressed my pride in him about a million times.


So, Dan and This Venture were joined by another musical group called The Regal Narwhals and some other friends, because remember kids, This Venture is a collective, not a band. They just call themselves @thisventureband on social media for the irony.

I've spent the last two days editing some photos from the gig, making them all red and green and festive themed. I'm going to start editing some videos as well but for now just look at these talented people's pretty faces.

SOUNDCHECK
adventure soundcheckadventure soundcheck: daveadventure soundcheck: danadventure soundcheck
More on flickr

GIG
adventureadventureadventureadventureadventure
More on flickr

This Venture: facebook, twitter
The Regal Narwhals: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment